Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a safe and effective procedure to help reduce or eliminate the appearance of wrinkles, sagging skin, and bags under your eyes. It is a safe and painless, non-surgical approach to reduce the signs of aging while promoting rejuvenation and revitalization of skin, helping you feel younger.
Benefits of Facial Acupuncture:
- Wrinkle reduction/elimination
- Diminishing bags under eyes
- Firmer jowls
- Facial puffiness reduced
- Support for droopy eyelids
- Increasing overall muscle tone
- Increased production of collagen
- Circulation Improvement
- Moisture support for dry skin
- Reduction in the appearance of age spots
- Improvement in skin tone
What does a Facial Rejuvenation Treatment look like?
- Before starting the facial treatment, a health intake form is reviewed. Several acupuncture points on the body will be selected that help balance the body’s underlying conditions. These points will aid in the facial acupuncture treatment as well as the overall well being of the client. Points are also selected on the face. The acupuncture needles in the face stay in place for 20 minutes.
- Next, organic serums and lotions are applied to the face before receiving a facial massage.
- The treatment is finished with a jade roller massage. Jade rolling aids in lymphatic drainage and reducing edema and puffiness in the face. It also helps with sinus problems.
- After a treatment or two, the client will start to see and feel a shift in the quality of the their skin. It is recommended that a client receives 10-15 treatments, each a week apart. After the 10th session, the client will be advised to continue to receive maintenance treatments every 2 months or so.
Other Acupuncture Services
Facial Acupuncture can be used for all ages. If there is significant signs of aging on the face, facial acupuncture can help diminish the signs of aging. It also can be used as a preventative treatment.
564-572 Weber Street North, Unit 3A Waterloo, Ontario N2L5C6