COVID-19 Clinic Update
MASK UPDATE – June 11, 2022
Masks are recommended at TouchStone Health but are not mandatory. You will continue to receive our screening questionnaire 12 hours before your appointment and all of our sanitizing protocols will remain the same (see below).
How things will be in clinic:
- All surfaces that will be touched by human hands are scrubbed down with government approved disinfectant before and after each shift and before and after each patient. This includes door handles, treatment tables, therapeutic equipment to name the most common ones. We have a checklist that is followed after each patient to ensure we do not miss a thing.
- We will be screening all patients before coming into the clinic through an online survey that will be sent to you 4 hours before your appointment to ensure you are healthy. Our clinic doors will be locked at all times to ensure no one will enter who hasn’t been screened for your safety and ours. Any positively screened patients will be asked to reschedule their appointment and will be referred to their local health facility for testing.
- Our practitioners submit a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before they start each and every shift in order to ensure that they are in good health, able to practice safely.
Masks are recommended but not mandatory for the appointment and while in the clinic. Please do not dispose of any masks or gloves at the clinic.
We will not be using our waiting room. Instead, please wait in your car or outside until your practitioner will call/text you to come in. They will escort you in the clinic and you will go directly into your treatment room.
You are required to cleanse your hands upon entering the premises with the hand sanitizer provided for you by your practitioner. We advise you to do the same when you leave.
If at any time during your visit with us you feel uncomfortable PLEASE communicate that to your practitioner as we will do everything possible to help you feel comfortable and safe. You and your family’s health are our primary concern and we are honoured to assist you in any way we can.
Please book your appointment here and we look forward to seeing you.
Returning to TouchStone Health After Recently Having Covid-19 or a Suspected Case of Covid-19
Please do not come to IN-OFFICE Appointments at TouchStone Health unless:
- 10 days at minimum have passed since the onset of Covid-19 Symptoms
- 5 days have passed since symptoms of COUGH, FEVER, and BODY ACHES have finished
- 5 days have passed since a member of your household has had active symptoms (and you do not have symptoms).
564-572 Weber Street North, Unit 3A Waterloo, Ontario N2L5C6