Dr. Amanda Cressman, N.D.
Dr. Amanda Cressman is passionate about working with patients in achieving their health goals. She practices with a strong belief that true health is experienced when all aspects of the individual are in balance. Time is spent with each patient understanding their patterns, behaviours and unique presentation of symptoms. Why one person becomes ill can differ from the next and this complexity is honoured. Dr. Cressman is compassionate, ready to listen and is committed to getting at the root cause of your problem. She develops individualized treatment plans for each patient and spends the necessary time to empower you with the information needed for your health and overall wellbeing.
Dr. Amanda Cressman grew up locally, on a farm outside of New Hamburg and is pleased to be practicing back in her home area.
Dr. Amanda Cressman has a focus in:
- IBS – Gas, Bloating
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
- Panic attacks
- Hormonal Balancing
- Post Partum Mood Disorder – anxiety, depression, disconnect
- Perimenopause and Menopause
- Hashimoto’s Autoimmune Thyroiditis
- Immune Support – coughs, colds, runny nose, congestion, recurring illness
- Anxiety – insomnia, panic
- Digestive Health – colic, gas, bloating, diarrhea
564-572 Weber Street North, Unit 3A Waterloo, Ontario N2L5C6