Alishau (Ali) Diebold, MSW, RSW, TITC-CT
Ali Diebold is a Registered Social Worker who specializes in providing counselling for mental health conditions, trauma, and infertility. By cultivating a therapeutic and safe environment based on values of compassion and benevolence, Ali works together with clients to overcome obstacles, establish forward momentum, and stabilize progress. As a young adult she was gifted with both physical and mental obstacles to overcome. By working her way through these challenges, she has learned what it takes to accept oneself, find comfort in the unknown, and embrace necessary change. This journey led me to complete the Master of Social Work graduate program offered by Wilfrid Laurier University. This degree alongside her experience working in the social work sector, has granted her the ability to provide meaningful and effective counselling services.
She has received focused training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Dialectal Behavioural Therapy, and Trauma-Focused Therapy. Individualized treatment plans are designed to nurture goals and can be offered on a brief or long-term basis.
Ali Diebold strives to provide an environment of support to help individuals and couples overcome obstacles and thrive. She whole-heartedly believes that we have the power to direct our resources and voices to things that truly reflect and support what we believe in. With every action we take, we can harness our strengths to create the world we envision.
Alishau Diebold has a focus in:
- Personality Disorders – Bipolar, Borderline, Antisocial
- Work/Life Balance & Support
- Communication or Interpersonal Challenge
- Pre-Martial Preparation
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- First Responder Trauma
- Vicarious Trauma
- Career and Academic Transitions
- Chronic Pain
- Traumatology Institute Training Curriculum
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Structured Relapse Prevention
- Solution Focused Brief Intervention
- Transformative Mediation Certificate – Conrad Grebel College
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills
564-572 Weber Street North, Unit 3A Waterloo, Ontario N2L5C6