Hot Stone Massage
Hot Stone Massage is a relaxing way of reducing tension, muscle stiffness and pain. Disinfected, water heated stones are placed on the body at specific points, promoting a deeper muscle relaxation in your body. Natalie Poynton, RMT combines a massage with the hot stone protocol to create a very relaxing and effective treatment. This is an ancient form of healing that is both beneficial and very relaxing.
Benefits of Hot Stone Massage:
- Relief of arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia and other chronic pain conditions.
- Reduces pain and muscle spasms
- Decreases stress and tension held in the body
- Improves flexibility
- Promote overall Relaxation
- Lessen Anxiety and Stress
- Improve Sleep Quality
564-572 Weber Street North, Unit 3A Waterloo, Ontario N2L5C6